Integrated Health Care Clinics
Integrated Medicine - A patient centric approach for cure
The healthcare industry is at a very important juncture. Many Nations across the globe with the support of the World Health Organization have taken steps to implement a Universal Health Care System across the entire country but there is an increasing demand for the healthcare at all levels - Primary, Secondary and Tertiary. Preventive healthcare being the foundation to the healthcare system has been neglected in most of the least developing and developing nations around the world.
To cater to the healthcare at all levels, a comprehensive medical system should be adopted where-in the eclectics of all the medical systems are incorporated into one integrated method for treatment. There-by leaving no one behind at all the levels of the healthcare system.
Our healthcare system is treating illness after the patient’s recurrent acute symptoms force him/her to the emergency room. It is the responsibility of every individual to clearly project his/her illness and make sure the doctor understands the goal of staying healthy and preventing disease which is the highest priority.
We propose to initiate the Setting up of the HEALTH CLINICS IN THE VILLAGES OF RURAL Areas, beginning within India.
For taking care of the Healthcare systems in rural India, there is a need for SETTING UP HEALTH CLINICS IN EACH AND EVERY VILLAGE, associated with a basic Lab and Diagnostic facilities complimenting what the government does for the benefit of the people.
Though the Health Clinics will provide Primary and Secondary level healthcare to the individuals in the village it will be set-up, our focus will also be on the Preventive Healthcare system.
PREVENTIVE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
- We address location specific health issues by focusing on preventive methodologies
- We create awareness by emphasizing on healthy living habits to keep every individual away from disease
- We build and maintain clean toilets at the community level
- We provide clean and safe drinking water at the community level
For millions of women in India, though the struggle begins with basic awareness around 87% women and girls in India are completely unaware about menstruation and do not have any knowledge about its purpose as a biological process. The lack of access to menstrual health products makes these women extremely susceptible to diseases and infection.
- We provide sanitary pads at the community level and also create awareness on its usage and disposal
- Educating people on endemic, epidemic and pandemic diseases
PRIMARY HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
- The doctor at our health clinics will analyse the patient’s habits, history and treat them with the comprehensive medical system that suits the individual and fastens their recovery
- Treating Communicable and Non-Communicable diseases while administering the required medical aid
- Act to control endemic diseases
- Addressing the basic healthcare problems with Paediatrics, Internal Medicine, Occasional Gynaecology and other general practices
- We will conduct Regular Medical Camps in and around the surrounding areas which aim at Health Screenings for all
SECONDARY HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
Secondary Health Care includes acute care, necessary treatment, consultation or diagnosis for a specific medical condition.
The areas of work in the Secondary Health Care are:
- Providing therapeutic services which are focused on a particular health problem
- Providing basic and comprehensive emergency services
- Promoting curative and advance diagnostic in-patient services
- Addressing medical emergencies with a brief but serious illness, injury or other health conditions like child birth, intensive care and medical imaging services
DETAILS OF EXECUTION: (HEALTH CLINICS)
The proposed Health Clinics create a holistic global health care system with active partnerships from local service partners.
All the Health Clinics will have standardized medical equipment, and will setup under the CCTV surveillance, for constantly monitoring the quality and service. A fully equipped ambulance will be available 24/7 for an easy access in case of emergencies.
The Health Clinics will have dedicated doctors of which there will be:
- One Doctor trained in Modern Medicine
- One Doctor trained in Homoeopathy & with understanding of Traditional & Natural Healing Systems
- A few doctors trained in alternative medical system according the availability of the location
The Health Clinic will also consist of a well-trained nursing staff, a lab technician, a dispensary manager and the operation of the Health Clinic and the staff will be based on the demographics of that location.
Awareness programs will be designed and conducted in the specified locations as a part of preventive health care through the active participation of the community, to raise awareness on educating the people about the importance of consuming clean water, creating clean surroundings and taking care of sanitation to maintain health and hygiene.
Medical Camps will be conducted regularly in the schools of that location which will create an accessible environment to the under-privileged children and their families, taking the Preventive, Primary and Secondary Healthcare to their doorsteps. Ultimately we aim at creating an easy access of better health services for all individuals.
In a span of three years from the implementation of the Health Clinics, we aim to bring about a healthy change in the lifestyle of the people in rural India.
Beginning our journey with togetherness, let us aim towards a Clean, Safe and Healthy environment in rural India.